Loading

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

we want freedom and peace, we want to live

This time I want to write about freedom and peace. Absolutely you know the first base for human is freedom about everything.
 I don’t know do you hear about situation of Iran or not? Unfortunately in Iran no freedom even in minimum. For example people cannot put on any clothes that they like, go anywhere that they want, cannot have any celebration in anywhere, they cannot writ any books for knowledge, cannot choose any religion that they like and…
The mullahs regime don’t want happy, smile, freedom, peace and …for people. He destroys Iran and everything in Iran. More than 90% of Iranian is poor; even they don’t have bread or water or little food for eating.
When I think about this, I cannot believe it but unfortunately it is truth of Iran.
 

When I came here I don’t forgot my country and my people for one time I decide to do any works for save them from inhumanity regime.
Fortunately I found solution, I accustom Iranian resistance, and they are against mullah’s regime, so I join them. They are only solution for save Iran. I see their power and ability for overthrow mullahs.
Do you know they have great gathering at Paris on 13th of June? Mrs. Maryam Rajavi is leader of Iranian resistance, she says “we can and we must”. She has massage of hope, freedom, peace, life, joyance and love ….
I will go there and shout loudly wishes of Iranian “we want freedom, we want peace, we want to live”.
I will be sound of them. I am sure with Mrs. Maryam Rajavi we will have free country.
I believe it; we will see free Iran and have celebration for freedom so people live in peace and freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment