Loading

Friday, June 12, 2015

I confirm this article by Professor Raymond Tanter

Today I read this article in The Hill by Professor Raymond Tanter untitled A ‘bad’ nuclear deal with Iran would jeopardize world peace
I confirm and support this idea. I believe Nuclear weapon is so dangerous for all worlds.

article link:


Do you know the Iranian resistant overtures many of Iranian atomic activity and information of unclear?
Iranian resistant have great gathering at Paris on 13th of Jun. one of subject that will be speech about Iran nuclear. At really Iranian don’t want nuclear Iran. They want to broadcast this massage with loudly shout. Mrs. Maryam Rajavi is leader of them; she says “we can and we must” so I am going there and join us to support Iranian people.
I believe that one day will be come to see free Iran without mullahs regime and nuclear.



1 comment:

  1. Mullahs in #Iran are misogynists & anti Women’s rights

    ReplyDelete