Loading

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A live conference With ”Mr. Ad Melkert”

Today is a live conference With ”Mr. Ad Melkert” Ex-UN Iraq envoy Ad Melkert on crisis in Iraq . This program will broadcast on ncr-iran.org on Wednesday, 3 June 2015, at 16:00 and 10:00 Washington time.
I want to online this time because threads of Camp Liberty is very important for me, and I follow this program .I told all of my friends that be active in this conference So that we can be the voice of Liberty. Iraq and the Middle East of the suffering of Iranian terrorism regime's .
Former Special Representative for the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq will attend a live online question and answer session entitled: “The Crisis in Iraq and the Situation of Iranian Refugees in Camp Liberty”.
we can send our questions to @Iran_Policy #IranFreedom

I am waiting for you







No comments:

Post a Comment