Loading

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Iranian people don’t want nuclear Iran

Every day I am following nuclear news in Iran. If you are following too, understand that the situation of Iran is very bad and he looking for solution until finish this position.
My advice is these deals haven’t result and must be finished, because Iran wants to spend these times until the building nuclear weapon is finished. At really he misuse nuclear negotiation.
Even Senator Lieberman and Senator Bayh said, “we see ‘disaster’ in looming Iran deal” and Huckabee said: “negotiating with Iran like Saying ’Death to Sanity’”
When I read these advices, I believe the deal with Iran is ineffective.




I don’t know do you hear the Iranian resistance have great gathering at Paris on 13th of June? One of the subjects is speech there about nuclear in Iran and Iranian wishes .Iranian people don’t want nuclear Iran .they want free Iran without mullah’s regime, they want settled and beautiful Iran.
I am sure with Iranian resistance we will have this country. Mrs. Maryam Rajavi is leader of them, she says “we can and we must” so I want to go their gathering and shout loudly “we want a non-nuclear Iran”, I will be sound of Iranian in Iran.
I believe, we will see free Iran and have celebration for freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment