Loading

Friday, June 12, 2015

Khamenei regime in Iran legitimized by Obama nuclear talks

I don’t know do you see this article by Guy Taylor - The washingtontimes untitled Khamenei regime legitimized by Obama nuclear talks, Iranian dissidents say, today I read it. I'm happy to see it.

article link:

Khamenei regime in Iran legitimized by Obama nuclear talks, dissidents say - Washington Times

I am sure Iranian want free Iran without mullah’s regime, they want settled and beautiful Iran. Mrs. Maryam Rajavi says “we can and we must” .
I believe, we will see free Iran and have celebration for freedom.
Iranian resistance have great gathering at Paris on 13 Jun today. One of the subjects is speech there about nuclear in Iran and Iranian wishes .Iranian people don’t want nuclear Iran.



1 comment: