Loading

Sunday, June 7, 2015

My country "dear Iran" will be free

Which day is today? Today I read sadly news that I cannot believe this so I forgot everything.  I don’t know when does it finish? I hope the mullah’s regime goes out of Iran soon until we don’t see these events. I don’t know if you read it, what is your feel?
The news is: 19 executions in just one day, including collective execution of 12 prisoners in Karaj.
How does happened this? Iranian every day sees these events .it is enough for people, what is their guilt that sees these scenes? 
But fortunately, here I know Iranian opposition against mullah’s regime; I see their power and ability. They can overthrow this inhumanity regime and to be free Iran.
Do you know Mrs. Maryam Rajavi .she is the leader of  PMOI. She has the massage of love, hope, life, freedom and…she says “we can and we must” so we must join them. They have great yearly gathering and this year have too on 13th of June at Paris.
I am going there with other Iranian. I need to say my supported from them.
I am sure one day comes that finished these sadly and painful events, my country , dear Iran will be free and  Iranian live in freedom , they will be laughing and see beautiful and happily things.

No comments:

Post a Comment