Loading

Monday, June 1, 2015

A call to rise against human rights violations in Iran

I heard an existing clip about Iran increasing execution. Maybe you have heard it but I want to explain it for who didn’t hear it.
In this clip one of Iranian that he name is Hanif says:
“Hi my name is Hanif and I want a thank all of you who watch my last clip.
Today we want to talk about Iran increasing execution I myself am victim because the ayatollahs have killed my father, Mohammad.
Now let’s get down the facts:
1600 execution in less 2 years 115 hanged in 2 weeks and execution every 7 hours. These are the stats of the moderate Rouhani era.

The ayatollahs have highest execution rate per crowd. The UN said many of the execution were not reporter at all, meaning the actually number is much, much higher. We must raise against the ayatollahs fell adversative human rights volition. The Iranian diaspora has always can them these execution in the annual 100 thousand strong roundly a long with Iranian resistant present like Mrs. Maryam Rajavi. This year the gathering will be held in Paris on June 13. Join this campaign and unit the world against human rights volition and execution in Iran.
Thank you and don’t forget to share this video.”
When I heard it, I cannot believe the statistics of execution, what about you?
 I am so sad for Iranian that has to see this event. What can I do for them? Just I join to this campaign and to be sound of my people. Fortunately I know this resistant and Mrs. Maryam Rajavi. Absolutely she has massage of love, hope, life, freedom and….
I will go to this gathering and shut loudly “Stop executions in Iran”
I am sure; we will see free Iran very soon as we think.

Help us stop this trend of killing in Iran, Share this clip.

2 comments: